Sunday 25 April 2010

Play Time

Today was a day for playing with new toys, the new lens and my new compact.  I was hoping to catch up with Rog as he passed into Northumberland on his epic C2C bike ride but it was not to be.  He is making excellent progress for a boy from the 'Low Country'!

Hope you have a great night in Allenheads Rodger & co.













First a few pictures from the Samsung compact, so far I am delighted with the results.






































The first of the Wood Sorrel this year.



















And something I haven't seen too much of since I returned to Northumberland, Wood Anemones.  Swathes of them in a local wood.

This afternoon I had a time to use the new lens.

















Primroses.














And huge swathes of Wood Sorrel.

4 comments:

  1. nice pics from the new equipment - sharp - nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawh I wish I could take proper photos, your's are too too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, double!!! the "machine" and new photos :)

    ReplyDelete